Keeping our visitors safe
The Australian Country Music Hall of Fame is a NSW Government registered COVID Safe business. It complies with current hygiene and all other requirement for COVID Safe workplaces and premises. Our venue has ample room to allow the required physical distancing. To view our COVID-19 Safety Plan, please click here.
Update 29 June 2021:
The Australian Country Music Hall of Fame is currently open with normal operating hours. Face masks are required for all adults entering the museums. Children 12 years and under are exempt for wearing a mask under the currently enforced NSW Government rules, however Children are encouraged to wear a mask where practicable. Disposable face masks are available at no charge for visitors at the Museum – just ask one of our staff.
Any potential visitors who have been in the greater Sydney area on or from 21 June must self-isolate for 2 weeks and are not permitted to visit.
What are we doing to help?
- Entrance doors to the Museum are automatic and require no contact to enter and exit.
- All surfaces are frequently sanitised including high touch surfaces.
- Venue and event capacity restrictions are currently in place.
- Patrons are required to sign in with the Services NSW QR code to assist with contact tracing upon entry to the Museum. A manual sign in option continues to be available at all venues.
- Hand sanitiser is available to all venue patrons upon entry.
- Spaces are marked to manage queuing and movement throughout the Museum.
- Health and safety guideline messaging is displayed throughout the Museum.
- Disposable face masks are available at no charge for visitors at the Museum – just ask one of our staff.
Help us prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Practise physical distancing and avoid close contact with other people during your visit.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitiser upon entry and before exiting the Museum.
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow.
- Wear a face mask or covering as recommended by the NSW Government when out in public.
- Be understanding of any requests from our staff – they are there to help you enjoy your visit safely.
- If you are feeling unwell, please don’t attend the Museum.
- We encourage cashless payments of entry fees.
If you have experienced any identified COVID-19 symptoms (see a full list here) in the last 14 days, have travelled to an identified COVID-19 hotspot (see updated listings here) and/or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, it is our right to refuse you entry to our venue. The health and safety of our community and staff is a key priority for Tamworth Regional Council and the Australian Country Music Hall of Fame